Whouh!! Our first post:explaining our goals

Hello,and welcome to all the visitors to this freshly opened blog,my name is mehdi and I will be the moderator of this website.
One year ago,i was totally broke,so I thought why can't I change my life?
And as you did a few moments ago,you searched on google using phrases like:"make money online","how to be wealthy","make some bucks on the internet", all what you found was totally boring like filling surveys,doing microjobs for a few cents or writing reviews,all this microworks will be taking your energy and you will not make a living with, or maybe you find some websites paying a lot but you need a degree to be one of their agents and that is a single condition that most of us as we are students,unemployed people don't have.
For me also,that what  found when I searched on google,so I quit searching,but one day I was surfing my facebook homepage where I can find memes,viral videos...but that day I found something special,somthing that changed my life from a person who makes facebook some dollars by staying on their website to an investor,I found that one of my friends was promoting one of the websites he was making money from that when I began my adventure.
So a year passed since that happened,and now I decided to create a blog where I can share my ideas and my ways to make some hundreds of dollars a month since I began with a small capital of 10$(you may not believe me but you will after I'll show you how)and make you also able to earn some dollars.
So,today I published the first post where I told you my story,the second post will be serious and I'll show you how to start making some profits.
Bookmark our blog by clicking the star in the link tab of your browser and visit us each day to read our new posts.
I'll setup a newsletter after and also a facebook page.

See you soon 

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Feedmygeek. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates